Bubblewraps Raiiding

Hi!

Moderator: The Administration

Bubblewraps Raiiding

Postby Myrrhlin » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:53 pm

Seeing is I don't have posting privileges elsewhere, you're getting this in the public access panel.

First of all, thanks to everyone for letting Modnarii and I raid with you last week. We'll be back tomorrow (Tuesday) night, hopefully somewhat better oriented to y'all's strats this time around. I still cringe remembering that I heard "Stack on star!" and it was actually "Don't stack on star!".. /facepalm /wipe.

Secondly, I don't have anyone on realID except Branar, and I'm on a different realm, so I can't easily communicate my schedule to everyone who might need to know. Here's what's up:

Bubblewraps (disc priest) will raid Tue and Wed of this week, if you need her. Thur I have a flight to New Mexico (business) which was unfortunately scheduled before I started running with y'all. If I become a regular on the Cohors Praetoria runs, I will make every effort to schedule my travel times around your raiding times. Reliability is a part of who I am and what I do.

Long-term, I am making a holy pally for you guys (Lightburst). I got LIghtburst from about 512 ilvl to about 532 ilvl last week; in another two weeks she should be progressing through normals without much effort. It'll take about 6 weeks for the cloak, though. So, 6 weeks until you have a viable replacement for Bubblewraps, the disc priest. I talked to the other guild I'm raiding with (on weekends) to see if they still need me. Apparently they do (and they can't use a priest either), so my resto druid main (Myrrhlin) is stuck there for the moment. But 6 weeks is not a terrible investment of time if we're really looking at 5 months til WoD.

That's it for now. Just wanted to communicate what was going on, in case anyone needed/wanted to know.

Bubblewraps/Myrrhlin/Lightburst
Myrrhlin

Re: Bubblewraps Raiiding

Postby Branar » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:31 pm

Thanks Bubblewraps, and no worries on the Thurs trip.
Branar
Branar

Postby Modnar » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:25 am

My thanks as well, and looking forward to further raiiding (apparently we like extra vowels!) this week. I should be available all four nights (T,W,Th, Su). There's a small chance I might be slightly late on Wednesday; have an important meeting at work late in the day, and then a long commute home. Should still make it, but if the meeting runs long it could be tight; if that's the case I'll contact my wife (Myrrhlin/Bubblewraps) to relay the info.
Modnar

Postby Cinzah » Fri May 02, 2014 3:26 pm

Bubblewraps, bubble bubble bubblewraps.
Tell me it takes sorrow boy, to help you feel the joy/
They say it takes poverty, to let you love the toy/
No! You can't have the good, until you share the bad/
Cinzah

Return to Public Access